[TUHS] Saving the Unix Bits

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Wed Sep 5 06:33:11 AEST 2018

On Tue, Sep 04, 2018 at 01:58:04PM -0400, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> True; but if all the copies of a particular item are discarded, one can make
> all the lawyers on the planet as happy as clams, and it won't do a bit of
> good. Save the bits, _then_ work out the legal issues, is my thinking on
> priorities.

I'll also follow up on Henry and Noel's e-mail w.r.t the Unix Archive that
TUHS provides. The only files in the public archive are ones where the legal
issues have been resolved. I also keep a hidden archive of files where the
legal issues have not been resolved.

As always, if you would like me to keep an off-site backup of your Unix
bits, the hidden Unix archive is write-only. Save the bits, and also
be mindful of the legal issues.

Cheers, Warren