[TUHS] Original Unix SOSP paper?

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sat Sep 29 09:04:44 AEST 2018

All, I just got an e-mail from a TUHS member who would like to lay their
hands on a copy of the original Unix SOSP paper:

  Anyway, I am trying to get my hands on the original 1972/73 paper on The
  UNIX TIME-SHARING SYSTEM that was published at the SOSP ‘73 Proceedings
  of the fourth ACM symposium on operating system principles.

  I do have the 1974 and 1978 reprint papers.   But, I really want the
  1972/73 original.  I see it in the ACM digital library, but the full
  text PDF prints only the abstract.

Does anybody have a scan of the original SOSP paper?

I'd also like a copy of the 1974 reprint in CACM.

Thanks, Warren