[TUHS] If not Linux, then what?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:05:00 AEST 2019

Hello!
Oh dear.
At the very first Linux conference in NYC, I caught up with the NetBSD
group there, and suggested something-of-a-sort. Let's just say that
the person there is probably still active on their lists, and
sometimes comes across as someone even Larry wouldn't like very much.
I tried again after he stopped behaving like someone from a movie we
all know, and I asked again. His response was similar. I put it down
to extreme jet lag.

Adam if your interested please ask off list.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com