[TUHS] ISO, OSI, and DECnet (was Re: If not Linux, then what?)

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:29:21 AEST 2019

It's a bit funny (at least for me) because I was talking about DECNET as
OSI standard and TCP/IP and OSI differences some days ago to the group of
students of a course on network operation that I am teaching.

On the other hand I don't that book about networking. I'd like to get one
copy bit I live in Spain. Shipment is not a problem but perhaps to deal
with shipping procedures abroad is not what you have in mind :-)

Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße
-----
Sergio Pedraja

Senior Technician in Computer Science, Systems Administration, and
Information Security. MBA. Qualified occupational trainer.