[TUHS] Useful Unix tools + Usenix tapes

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Jan 1 09:36:05 AEST 2019

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 09:55:31AM -0500, Clem Cole wrote:
>    *** Note to Warren.  It might be a wise to put copies of v6tar (both
>    seperate I/D and not) binaries and maybe cpio(v6) on the TUHS we site
>    in the V6 directory; maybe, a 'collected_tools' directory.  Noel's
>    tools would probably make sense to add there also.  I bet people that
>    are downloading and playing might find them helpful.

In the Unix Archive, there is this location:
https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Tools/

It's separate from the distributions. Pro: it keeps the original files
separate from 3rd party things; con: it's a bit harder to find things
when you need them.

If anybody has other tools or useful utilities to add in here, let me know!

There are some Usenix tapes in the archive here:
https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Applications/
Look in Shoppa_Tapes, Spencer_Tapes and Spencer_Tapes. If there are
other tape images out there that I could add, let me know as well.

Happy New Year, everyone.
Cheers, Warren