[TUHS] Useful Unix tools + Usenix tapes

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Jan 1 11:30:13 AEST 2019

Warren

I understand and thank you. That is surely a possible place to put things.  I was thinking something a little different.   The directory you have are more general tools that really apply across releases and specific targets.

I was thinking when you have tools like the set I mentioned previously that are system specific and you probable want to supply target binaries that you try to keep them in a directory next the system that they  relate.     Thus in your Research directory - create a v6 specific contributed tool directory.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.