[TUHS] AT&T / Teletype DMD 5620 Emulator

Julius Schmidt aiju at phicode.de
Thu Jan 10 00:54:29 AEST 2019

Neat!

I wrote an emulator for the original 68K jerq/blit two years
ago.

The original Plan 9 version is at
http://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/file/tip/sys/src/games/blit

A Javascript version is available at
http://blit.aiju.de/

It connects to a public research unix V8 installation. Please play nice :)

aiju