[TUHS] AT&T / Teletype DMD 5620 Emulator

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Sat Jan 12 08:26:23 AEST 2019

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019, at 7:02 AM, Julius Schmidt wrote:
> Neat!
>
> I wrote an emulator for the original 68K jerq/blit two years
> ago.
>
> The original Plan 9 version is at
> http://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front/file/tip/sys/src/games/blit
>
> A Javascript version is available at
> http://blit.aiju.de/

Hello Julius,

I am familiar with your work, I was very inspired by it. I'm really glad that the MC68000 Blit is so well emulated! I'd love to see a real Blit or jerq in person some day, but I don't even know where I'd find one (it looks like even the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA doesn't have a 68K Blit -- it only has a DMD 5620)

All the best!

> aiju

-Seth
--