[TUHS] Floppy to modern files for Usenet maps

Mary Ann Horton Gmail mah at mhorton.net
Wed Jul 10 09:14:33 AEST 2019

Well, my intent is to print a packet of Usenet maps to hand out at
Wednesday night's 50th UNIX Anniversary event in Seattle. I have 15
copies and a link to the PDF file on stargatemuseum.org. If possible,
I'd like to add 1 or 2 or 3 of these graphical maps to the packet.

It would also be helpful to have an archived copy of the full UUCP map.
Stan Barber sent me one some time ago but I misplaced it, and it's not
coming to his fingertips either. That would obviously be a project for
later, not a paper handout, but to save on the museum web site.

However, doing a graphical map based on the UUCP map, or even a Usenet
map after 1987, would likely produce a completely black piece of paper :)

Thanks,

     Mary Ann