[TUHS] Unix 50th celebration

Seth J. Morabito web at loomcom.com
Sat Jul 13 11:52:11 AEST 2019

Deborah Scherrer writes:

> Many, many thanks to Clem Cole for arranging the 50th Unix Anniversary
> celebration in Seattle last Wednesday.  It was wonderful to see old
> friends again.  Most of these folks are still out in the world sharing
> their brilliance in various computing facilities. Lots of very special
> people still doing wonderful work!  Thanks, Clem, for the chance to
> meet up with them again!

I'd like to second this. I truly enjoyed myself at the event, even
though I came in dead last place in the Unics Version 0 B programming
contest :^)

It was a great deal of fun to see so many working Unix systems on
display, even if I did feel quite old seeing so many I worked with when
they were new.

> Deborah

-Seth
--