[TUHS] Unix 50th celebration

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Sun Jul 14 03:53:18 AEST 2019

You all are most welcome and thank you for being a part of it.  A party is
about the people that come and enjoy each other.  The truth is Stephen
Jones, Aaron Alcorn, Rich Alderson and their wonderful team at LCM+L and
the folks at SDF made it so.  What a wonderful venue and super hosts.   I
truly hope folks on this list can support their efforts.  They have a gem
and as a community, we can thank them enough for keeping so much alive.

Clem