[TUHS] Old 386 Unix Versions, was: Re: PCC for the i386

William Pechter pechter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:04:16 AEST 2019

Don't forget Siemens-Nixdorf was a major reseller of Pyramid OS/x and DC/OSx (SysV R4) and eventually they purchased the remnants of Pyramid after AT&T (a major Pyramid shop and OEM) bought NCR and stopped using/selling Pyramid when DC./OSx was just appearing on the Pyramid MIServer MIPS R3000 boxes.

Bill

Sent from pechter at gmail.com