[TUHS] Montgomery's emacs

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Jun 12 03:12:51 AEST 2019

I thought much of the exptools went into something whos name was like the
AT&T Unix Toolkit Library (that Summit maintained).   It was subscription
oriented (you paid per tool, but had an unlimited license for it).  This
was how Korn Shell for $2K and a few other things made it out of Bell - I
think that eventually, ditroff was moved there instead of being a separate
distribution. I've now forgotten many of the details - there was a
build/make replacement IIRC that was there also, many of the Jerq tools and
games like GBACA and some others were in there.  Thinking about it much of
the support for Jerq (68000) and Teletype version (BLIT/We32000) may have
been in the Toolkit library.
ᐧ