[TUHS] CMU Mach sources?

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Tue Jun 25 18:00:54 AEST 2019

Why not?  The utility of history isn't just recording or paying
reverence for the past, we can also draw conclusions in the current or
insights into the future -- "the old new thing"

That's certainly why I'm here and invest in computer history.  Of
course it can be lossy, and victors get more air time.  But there's
nothing inherently wrong with strong opinions or criticism of the
past.

Regards,
Kevin