[TUHS] where are v7 manual scans? license details?

reed at reedmedia.net reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Oct 11 01:18:45 AEST 2019

I am surprised to not find any scans of early (pre-1980) Seventh Edition
Unix Programmer's Manual. Does anyone have any? (We do have the source
files and I see volume 2 manual scanned from  later years.)

Also where is a copy the new license introduced with v7? I have copy of
1973 and 1974. Anyone have a scanned later version?

from etc/rc:

echo "Restricted rights: Use, duplication, or disclosure
is subject to restrictions stated in your contract with
Western Electric Company, Inc." >/dev/console

Thanks,

Jeremy C. Reed

echo Ohl zl obbx uggc://errqzrqvn.arg/obbxf/csfrafr/ | \
 tr "Onoqrsuvxzabcefghl" "Babdefhikmnoprstuy"