[TUHS] O'Reilly groff macros

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Sep 17 11:58:40 AEST 2019

If I was not clear, Janet’s document was for Masscomp.  But the a number of Ora folks all had it like Talbot, Dale, Tim and Cindy

After the merger ( I had left by then as had Janet) a large number of Janet’s original team followed Tim and became his original core in Cambridge.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.