[TUHS] congratulations to Warner on a great talk

Eric Allman tuhs at eric.allman.name
Thu Sep 26 02:48:02 AEST 2019

I just got word from the EuroBSDcon crew requesting that authors submit
PDF of their slides for publication and mentioning that the recordings
will be available "in two to three months".  I was under the impression
that it would be a matter of days or maybe weeks instead of months ---
my fault entirely.  I'm pretty sure they are not going to disappear
though.  The A/V crew was very professional this year and it looks like
the source material should be excellent.

eric