[TUHS] Recovered!!! The Georgia Tech Software Tools Subystemfor Prime Computers

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Sep 26 16:23:07 AEST 2019

Jason Stevens wrote:
> Oh well, I guess it’s not possible to distribute the emulator?

>From what I hear, the main problem is that it's not possible to
distribute PRIMOS.  Which is a shame; it does have Emacs so it must be a
nice operating system.

This this thread is branching off topic anyway, I'll just quickly
mention that I'm currently working on "Small ITS".  An ITS-like
operating system for the MIT Logo group PDP-11/45.  "PDP-11" <- see,
almost back on topic.  Sorry, those who are curious may contact me
privately.