[TUHS] Poll: good location for Unix documentation?

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:52:50 AEST 2019

El sáb., 28 sept. 2019 4:03, Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org> escribió:

> Is anybody using archive.org, gunkies or something else, and have
> recommendations?

I use archive.org *a lot* of times in relation with a wide number of
topics. Iam very happy with the results but I must admit that it's huge and
sometimes a bit confused. On the other hand a diverse kind of files can be
stored, mostly multimedia and pdf/ps/text. I think binary files too but not
as EXE. ISO images or similar are more usual.

Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße
-----
Sergio Pedraja