[TUHS] The 2038 bug...

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Thu Dec 31 18:10:13 AEST 2020

Will there be that many 32 bit systems left by then?  time_t these
days tends to be 64 bits, and I think at least the Linux file systems
store them that way.  Microsoft counts time from January 1, 1980, so
that buys them until 2048. :-)

I'll be (G-d willing) 79 then; I hope around, but I also hope not
overly involved with computers. :-)

Arnold