[TUHS] man Macro Package and pdfmark

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Wed Feb 19 01:52:45 AEST 2020

Yes and the term "open" was coined by the marketing folks in uniforum to
describe the open interfaces and ability to see the sources (you might have
pay a license fee). Or it was not free.

Other people came later and missinterpreded the term.

Clem

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual