[TUHS] Bitsavers' RT/PC, AIX, AOS, etc. recent additions

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Thu Feb 20 11:24:01 AEST 2020

Neat!  Do you think we will ever be able to recover those bits or is it too
obscure and unobtanium like the rs6000 Mach port?

As an aside I’ve near complete technical references for both of these
platforms (RT, rs6000) and they were quite comprehensive for doing OS
ports. I wondered why there was no free open source OS for them but I now
suspect people just had fear of IBM, some real and some imagined.