[TUHS] man Macro Package and pdfmark

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Fri Feb 21 03:48:58 AEST 2020

FWIW, I've been enjoying Elixir a lot for the past few years.  It's an Actor-based, dynamically typed, FP language that runs on the Erlang VM.  It has Rubyish syntax, pattern matching, syntactic macros, lightweight processes, a message-passing framework, supervision trees, and other cool stuff.

I will note, however, that Elixir programming tends to be rather different from the stuff I've been doing for the past 50 years.  For example, processing pipelines tend to replace sets of nested loops...

-r