[TUHS] screen editors

Mary Ann Horton mah at mhorton.net
Thu Jan 9 13:27:13 AEST 2020

vim has an option to undo the vi way. "set cpoptions=u". There is a full
set of vi-compatible options if you want them. "set cp" turns on full vi
compatiblity.

Funny, I see vim as the vi that comes with UNIX, and never learned the
enhancements, but I just tried it out and I don't have the compatibility
option set. I don't seem to have noticed. I guess I don't do the "undo
toggle" all that often.

     Mary Ann