[TUHS] "What UNIX Cost Us"

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Sun Jan 19 19:33:04 AEST 2020

Apropos of nothing, I've noticed there are a handful of systems
charlatans that fast talk, relish in condencention, and make lame
humor to try to appeal to the unlearned (because systems has become
fairly esoteric in the expanding industry) frequenting the conference
tracks.  I guess everyone is supposed to be impressed.  Cool.

IMO not worth this list's time.