[TUHS] Unix on Zilog Z8000?

Andreas Hein andreas.hein at berlan.de
Thu Jan 23 05:55:56 AEST 2020

As far as i know, there was a U8001 (Z8001 CPU Clone) in the System
P8000 which run a System III based Unix System named "Wega"
It was designed and produced by Company EAW from East-Berlin GDR (German
Democratic Republic)

Details with Docs, Schematics and Sourcecode at: http://www.pofo.de/P8000/

KR,

Andreas