[TUHS] Dhrystone Benchmark (was: Unix on Zilog Z8000?)

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Sat Jan 25 11:46:51 AEST 2020

By the way.... I found some dhry-c output I ran on WEGA

#83 cc -O -DHZ=60  -DREG=register -c dhry_1.c
#84 cc -O -DREG=register -c dhry_2.c
#85 cc -o dhry dhry_1.o dhry_2.o
#86 echo 30000 | ./dhry | awk '/Lang/ || /^Micro/ {print} \
/per Sec/ {mips=$4/1757;print;printf("Dhrystone MIPS:%38.04f\n",mips)}'
Dhrystone Benchmark, Version 2.1 (Language: C)
Microseconds for one run through Dhrystone: 1652.8
Dhrystones per Second:                       605.0
Dhrystone MIPS:                                0.3443
#87 echo 30000 | ./dhry | awk '/Lang/ || /^Micro/ {print} \
/per Sec/ {mips=$4/1757;print;printf("Dhrystone MIPS:%38.04f\n",mips)}'
Dhrystone Benchmark, Version 2.1 (Language: C)
Microseconds for one run through Dhrystone: 1652.2
Dhrystones per Second:                       605.2
Dhrystone MIPS:                                0.3445