[TUHS] v7 uucp debugging help requested

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Jul 6 23:57:49 AEST 2020

I always recommend doing the exercises in Rob and Brian's UPE on ed because
then everything else makes sense, like sed or any other editor.   Plus you
get the advantage you point out, and the reality is that so many
simpler editors (like edlin) have similar functionality, it means you can
get something done, just about anywhere.