[TUHS] Linux is on-topic

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Jul 20 04:01:28 AEST 2020

On 2020-07-18 23:42, Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote:
> On 7/18/20 9:46 PM, Wesley Parish wrote:
>> I'd still love to have that running.
>
> I think I've seen articles about people running it running
> virtualization / emulation.

As far as I've been able to find, there is only one emulator that can
run A/UX, shoebill[0].

I've got a Mac Quadra 950 with a Workgroup Server 95 card in it in the
garage that I've been planning on someday trying to get A/UX running on,
but haven't found enough round tuits.

Maybe if someone could rip the 680[34]0+MMU bits out of Win/FS-UAE
(Amiga emulator) and patch them into Basilisk II (Mac 68K emulator),
A/UX might work there.

--
Michael Parson
Pflugerville, TX