[TUHS] A/UX [was Linux is on-topic]

arnold at skeeve.com arnold at skeeve.com
Mon Jul 20 18:47:08 AEST 2020

ISTR that A/UX was nothing special as a Unix.  Am I failing to remember?

I had had a DMD 5620 at my job, and after I moved to a different place
and requested one, they graced me with a Macintosh.  It could sort of
do multiple windows, but it was like having a piper cub after being
used to a 747.

Other interesting bits for the Mac to maybe recover would be Mach Ten,
which ran Mach on top of regular MacOS. (Talk about inverted pyramids...)
There was also a Mach/Linux that I think ran on the Mac at some point.

Arnold