[TUHS] Fwd: Origins and life of the pg pager

Nemo Nusquam cym224 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:32:33 AEST 2020

For what it's worth, the OpenSolaris pg.c
(https://minnie.tuhs.org/cgi-bin/utree.pl?file=OpenSolaris_b135/cmd/pg/pg.c)
contains the following:

/*
  * Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
  * Use is subject to license terms.
  */

/*    Copyright (c) 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 AT&T    */
/*      All Rights Reserved      */

N.