[TUHS] Chaos networking in 8th edition (and in 7th)

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Fri May 22 01:18:39 AEST 2020

On Wed, 20 May 2020, Rob Pike wrote:

> I have vague memories of one in 1135 or 1138. Could just be thinking of
> the Symbolics poster by Bart's desk, though, the one advertising
> Emacs's "over 400 easy to use commands".

My EMACS gatherings:

     EMACS - eight megs and constantly swapping

     "Enough Memory? A Concept Strange!"

     I thought it stood for Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift

     Emacs Makes A Computer Slow

     Eventually Munches All Computer Storage

More contributions welcome...  I'll put 'em on my pitiful excuse for a web
page some day.

-- Dave, a committed VI user (and probably who ought to be committed)