[TUHS] Chaos networking in 8th edition (and in 7th)

Nemo Nusquam cym224 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:29:53 AEST 2020

On 05/21/20 11:18, Dave Horsfall wrote (in part):
> More contributions welcome...  I'll put 'em on my pitiful excuse for a
> web page some day.

This is a pathetic contribution as I cannot remember when or where but I
recall a cartoon from decades ago that showed someone sitting at a
terminal and telling the person behind him that this editor (emacs) hits
the disc a little too often.  The disc pack can be seen flying up from
its drive.

> -- Dave, a committed VI user (and probably who ought to be committed)

N.  (mostly emacs these days but I use both #6-)