[TUHS] Latest 2.9BSD and 2.11BSD

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri May 29 02:40:55 AEST 2020

Greetings,

What's the canonical source for patches to 2.9BSD and 2.11BSD?

I see we have 2.11BSD patch 469 dated last month in the archive. Where does
it come from? Has anybody climbed the hill to import all the patches into a
git repo? I've found some mirrors, but moe.2bsd.org has been down for me
for ages... How does Warren keep things up to date?

I also have a (maybe faulty) memory of a similar series of patches to
2.9BSD because it was the last BSD to support non-split I&D space machines.
yet a quick google search turns up nothing other than a set of patches
dated August 1985 (also in our archive) and some changes for variants of
hardware (pro, mscp). Is that it?

Warner