[TUHS] Lions notes, early history

Norman Wilson norman at oclsc.org
Tue Nov 3 02:25:53 AEST 2020

There also exists a latter-day AT&T version of the Lions
book.  White cover with deathstar logo; standard US letter-
sized paper, perfect-bound along the short edge.  Two
volumes: one for the source code, one for the commentary.

I have a copy, and I bet Andrew does too: as I remember,
he got a handful of them from Judy Macor (who used to
handle licensing requests--I remember speaking to her
on the phone once in my pre-Labs days) when she was
clearing old stuff out of her office, and I nabbed one.

Norman Wilson
Toronto ON