[TUHS] Zombified SCO comes back from the dead, brings trial back to life against IBM

Adam Thornton athornton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:52:02 AEST 2021

Fortunately, we were once again saved from a monoculture by....mobile
phones.

Now it has to run on Linux on x86_64 *and* arm64.  And because Apple has
managed to nail down its brand as The Lifestyle Phone For Rich People, it
also has to build in a vaguely-BSD userland for arm (disclaimer: writing
this on an M1 Macbook Air, with an iPhone beside me on my desk--but all my
real work happens on Linux/x86_64 on Someone Else's Computer, usually
Google's but sometimes Amazon's or NCSA's).

Adam