[TUHS] Typing tutors

David Barto david at kdbarto.org
Tue Feb 9 08:58:19 AEST 2021

In HS COBOL was the only programming class offered. We punched the cards and got overnight service from the data center for the district. When I was a senior we got an ASR-33 that talked to a Honeywell at a local uni. With it we could login and run Basic programs.

Real programming (APL, FORTRAN, UCSD Pascal, IBM 360 Assembly) awaited for me at UCSD.

	David