[TUHS] Favorite unix design principles?

Tyler Adams coppero1237 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:45:38 AEST 2021

Fair points about macOS, I hated using my mac in 2018 (thankfully I've
lived in linux bliss since), but I wouldn't say macOS is representative of
the software industry as a whole. Especially as you said iOS is Apple's
real cash cow and apple's been focusing on better *mac hardware *and from
what I hear that M1 delivers*.*

The modern software industry is mostly over the browser (or an app), and
honestly almost every site I use these days is pretty fast and stable.
Unless it has too many ads.

 Tyler