[TUHS] tabs vs spaces - entab, detab

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue Mar 16 09:47:49 AEST 2021

Bakul Shah wrote in
 <01BE1B3F-8745-4465-93EF-95AA83EFD494 at iitbombay.org>:

Wonderful, i can re-answer in public, too, leaving something off.

--- Forwarded from Bakul Shah <bakul at iitbombay.org> ---

Maybe because alternate processing rips myself off.  Sigh.

 |Oh. Hm. I heard this on American Forces
 |Network, told by Tony Scott, to which i listened from at least
 |Monday to Thursday 00am to 04am (German Time).  When such things
 |were still possible, and thus in the first days, maybe the day it
 |happened.  (Before "Max" was taken offline after Tony Scott issued
 |several "You can't say that on the radio", for sure.)

He surely did for years before that.  But i mean, hey, just an
observation, i have no idea of american sensitivities.

 |But thanks for the pointer.  Haven't we had this already in the
 |past?  The above sounds dark and ugly to my ears, hmmmm.

Yeah i mean, this arose by the beginning of the 90s, right.
If the first examination does not reveal the desired result (but
maybe the truth even, heh), then just perform a second .. a third
one, until the result is absolutely what was wanted.  Gulf war
illness, Barschel's death, W keys on the keyboard .. you name it.

--steffen