[TUHS] Lion's book (was: How to use V5 UNIX?)

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Thu May 6 11:57:16 AEST 2021

On Wednesday,  5 May 2021 at 15:02:53 -0400, Clem Cole wrote:
> The only thing I would add is to find yourself a copy of Lion's book:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions%27_Commentary_on_UNIX_6th_Edition,_with_Source_Code
>
> You can get a nicely bound version inexpensively from Amazon,
> although there are PDFs in the wild too.

It's available at http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/Lions/ This
version dates back to 1994 and is based on wkt's original publication
in 1991.  It contains scan errors, but should be intelligible.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php