[TUHS] H.J. Lu Bootable Root & Base System disks

Jason Stevens jsteve at superglobalmegacorp.com
Tue May 18 11:33:46 AEST 2021

I helped a bit sourcing stuff for oldlinux.org

http://oldlinux.org/

Although I don’t get any replies from Jiong anymore.

As always shovelware CD-ROM’s are the best place to find these old things, and newer CD’s get added all the time to archive.org.

The problem is that many are not indexed, so you have to download and trawl yourself…

I’ve been looking for early NetBSD (again) and I was given the following CD’s to check out:
https://archive.org/details/meeting-pearls-1
https://archive.org/details/meeting-pearls-2
https://archive.org/details/macbsd
https://archive.org/details/cdrom-riscos-dev-cds

and
http://grumbeer.dyndns.org/ftp/iso/infomagic/infomagic-1-1-93.iso
http://grumbeer.dyndns.org/ftp/iso/infomagic/infomagic-1-2-94.iso
http://grumbeer.dyndns.org/ftp/iso/infomagic/infomagic-nov94.iso

There was a bit of bleed between the early BSD and Linux on shareware stuff, along with hidden distros of SLS.

Like this one from late ‘92
http://cd.textfiles.com/toomuch/NETWORK/