[TUHS] How to use Dennis v6?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Thu May 20 04:33:46 AEST 2021

search is your friend:  "simh running sixth edition"
The first hit is Noel's great text:
http://gunkies.org/wiki/Running_UNIX_v6_in_SIMH
There are others in the list including folks from this list not to slight
anyone.

Note to Warren - -- since this topic comes with newbies, maybe a pointer to
gunkies and/or the like next to the distribution might cut down a few of
these questions?
ᐧ