[TUHS] Warren wins Usenix award for TUHS

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:22:12 AEST 2022

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 17:52, Lancia Greggori <lanciagreggori at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been a passive observer ( except for one message ) since I joined the TUHS mailing list around 2 months ago.
> I kept silent because I wasn't part of the wonderful history of UNIX and did not have anything to contribute to discussions.

Much the same from this part. I'm a newbie on the list too, only going
back as far as SCO Xenix, but I've found it fascinating and some
heroes of mine post here. Thanks, Warren, and congratulations.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053