[TUHS] Warren wins Usenix award for TUHS

Jay Logue via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sat Dec 10 01:14:48 AEST 2022

On 12/7/2022 7:12 AM, Douglas McIlroy wrote:
> https://www.usenix.org/about/awards/flame
>
> Well deserved, Warren! We are all in your debt.
Indeed, congratulations Warren!

Like others, I am largely a spectator in this group.  As such, I am
immensely thankful for the ability to hear the stories of so many who
were in the trenches as Unix was born.  The excellent Unix Archive has
been a near endless source of understanding and diversion for me, and
has even led me to make my own small contribution the Unix history
preservation effort.

Thank you, Warren, for all your hard work!

--Jay