[TUHS] Found and Purchased Unix 4.1 3B20S Manual

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Sun Dec 11 12:21:00 AEST 2022

Here's the raw TIFFs of the quad-not-tri-fold.  I don't know where cool kids upload their stuff these days, and I don't have a server on hand at present to pop them up on so here's the temporary service Google lottery turned up, these links are good for 5 days.  These are just raws because I have no idea the "page order".  I plan on doing another scan and proper PDF when I swing back around to my larger backlog of work.

https://tempfile.io/en/UsIiCxdEX4GzNZD/preview
https://tempfile.io/en/fBUARNk3iY7u2im/preview
https://tempfile.io/en/oWlNbcWQDBXnD19/preview
https://tempfile.io/en/CA51aK9E9AdOu7g/preview

Btw if anyone has any hosting suggestions, I'm all ears.  Part of the reason I've stuck with 300dpi in the past is simply finding somewhere that'll accept the behemoth of a scan a 600dpi of some of these hundred page manuals would be.  Hosting is my main block.  Granted, Warren has generally allowed space for the Documents for UNIX 4 collection, there's still the matter of me getting stuff to Warren in the first place.

- Matt G.

P.S. I didn't look at these, remembered at the last minute out the door so just scanned and uploaded.

P.P.S. Scanned the 4.1 manual cover too.....in b/w, so need to do that one again.  That won't be tonight, but I unbound it so will likely start on the formal scans once I'm moved.