[TUHS] Stdin Redirect in Cu History/Alternatives?

segaloco via TUHS tuhs at tuhs.org
Mon Dec 12 09:22:14 AEST 2022

Readable code also contributes to easier documentation.  It's easier to maintain a manual when you can just translate the code into the local language.  My current team started small and I learned pretty soon that time invested in a habit of readable code meant less time spent providing the person assigned documentation the juicy details.

- Matt G.