[TUHS] Clever code (was Re: Re: Stdin Redirect in Cu History/Alternatives?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Tue Dec 13 02:26:51 AEST 2022

I don't know.  I'll try to poke and ask.  The engineer I used to work with
at the Mill and later Intelligrated has retired (a lot of that with our
generation).   But I still know some of the execs at the former
Intelligrated (now part of Honeywell), so I'll see if I can find out who
owns that product these days.  If I learn anything interesting, I'll pass
it back.

FWIW: BB is offering support: i.e.:   https://blackberry.qnx.com/en/support
claims such, but what does that mean?

Clem