[TUHS] Clever code (was Re: Re: Stdin Redirect in Cu History/Alternatives?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:20:02 AEST 2022

On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 at 17:04, Larry McVoy <lm at mcvoy.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that Clem.  One question though, all those companies want
> support.  Is there anyone still providing support?  I see QNX.com is
> a thing but is there an actual team of good people working on it?

QNX is alive and well and owned by Blackberry Ltd, the former Research
in Motion. One big Canadian tech co bought another.

They aren't doing _great_ but they're not dead by any means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackBerry_Limited

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053