[TUHS] Clever code (was Re: Re: Stdin Redirect in Cu History/Alternatives?

Larry McVoy lm at mcvoy.com
Tue Dec 13 09:24:01 AEST 2022

It's been decades since I've used it, my comments are based on the QNX that
predated their POSIX conformance.  It was extremely light weight, fast,
and used as little memory as possible.  I literally had 10 active logins
(tty) with people editing and compiling on a 256KB 80286.  Nothing else
came close.  But it wasn't POSIX so it might be more bloated today.

--
---
Larry McVoy           Retired to fishing          http://www.mcvoy.com/lm/boat