[TUHS] Clever code [ really PB 250 ]

Heinz Lycklama heinz at osta.com
Wed Dec 14 15:07:47 AEST 2022

Jon, I found the documentation for SNAP and FSNAP
which both ran on the DDP-516 multiprogramming
operating system. Both documents were written in
the summer/fall of 1970, and the FSNAP language
is based on SNAP programming language, but I'm not
sure if this SNAP language was the same as the one
you used on the PDP-8. I'll send you the two documents
in a separate email so you can tell if the two SNAP's
are one and the same. We are talking 52 years ago now.
Let's see if you can remember.

Heinz

P.S. Coincidentally I learned much of my system level
     programming on a PDP-8 computer during my
     student graduate days in the late 1960's.